Requesting to add to Complaints in JAMS

sillymonkey

I just noticed an additional violation that happened during the JAMS process. Can I Motion to revise the complaint to add this new Complaint?

I know the Respondent will object. In the event the Arbitrator does not allow it, can I still bring the claim in court?
Just want to weigh my options before I drop it on the Respondents.

Yes, according to my Arbitrator, I can amend/add Complaints, however, the other side then object. Then he will rule on the addition.

I'm just wondering if he decides to not allow the additions/changes, I'm wondering if I can still sue in court since it was not in arb?

It is not clear yet how fair my arbitrator is. I'm wondering if I should just throw another wrench in their wheel (costing them more $$),

Or if I should potentially find a consumer lawyer to sue them in court and get some $$.

Unfortunately, all the lawyers I found so far are more interested in filing BK for us than fighting FDCPA claims...