Hello. My wife is being sued by Calvary SPV I, LLC and just lost on a motion for summary judgement due to not responding because she received a Motion of Dismissal from the Administrative Judge, but now has been notified that the Plaintiffs request to extend time was approved by the case Judge.  We have filed both a Motion to Vacate the Summary Judgement as well as an appeal, just in case.  What I am in need of is assistance on putting together an acceptable format for an Arizona Superior Court Appellant Memorandum.  Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!! 

Sounds to me like someone needs to hit the federal courts, based on several things.  Fair Credit.Reportimg Act and Bankru[ptcy are federal laws, not state.  then there's the way they're admitting or not sadmittoing evidence in AZ, which could be a violation of the equal protection under the law clause of the consitution.  And probably 3 or 4 other federal grounds.

@tmaca I'm not sure which part of this thread you're responding to, but the FCRA and bankruptcy laws were not relevant to any part of my case.

How would the 14th amendment apply?