4 out of 6 Midland collections gone in a month with DV!! Well within SOL. But the remaining 2 say "No Status"?

duck1098

Very excited right now. I DV'ed all 6 Midland accounts and until yesterday I was happy they deleted 2 of them. Today I checked Experian and 2 more are gone! The only 2 that are remaining are 2 cap 1 accounts that are sent to an attorney (fredrick hanna) to sue me but they havent been able to find me as of yet. Now the status on these 2 is showing "no status" and there's no date or amount on these accounts. Is that a good thing or are they just doing that temporary while they validate them?

All these accounts are 3 years old. Statue of limitation is 6 years here in GA.

Edit: I sent those 2 DVs straight to Midland, not the attorney's office who is handling it. Does that make a difference? Should I DV the attorney?

Very excited right now. I DV'ed all 6 Midland accounts and until yesterday I was happy they deleted 2 of them. Today I checked Experian and 2 more are gone! The only 2 that are remaining are 2 cap 1 accounts that are sent to an attorney (fredrick hanna) to sue me but they havent been able to find me as of yet. Now the status on these 2 is showing "no status" and there's no date or amount on these accounts. Is that a good thing or are they just doing that temporary while they validate them?

All these accounts are 3 years old. Statue of limitation is 6 years here in GA.

Edit: I sent those 2 DVs straight to Midland, not the attorney's office who is handling it. Does that make a difference? Should I DV the attorney?

@duck1098  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!   ::punk::

As far as what to do now, I would definitely send a DV letter to the attorney.  Have you also tried disputing with the credit bureaus?

@duck1098  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!   ::punk::

As far as what to do now, I would definitely send a DV letter to the attorney.  Have you also tried disputing with the credit bureaus?

Yes I disputed and they remained. Its funny because the deletions of the first 4 where after the CRAs had verified...

I will DV the attorneys now. But I sent the attorney a C&D last month, will they still respond to my DV?