eyoung27

Newbie in CA—so glad I found this forum!

Hello I'm a newbie residing in CA.

I've been following various threads on this forum for about a month now and I can't begin to tell you how much hope it's given me in regard to dealing with my JDB law suit. It is comforting to have found a community of people who have dealt with similar issues and are so willing to help/share strategies with a stranger.

Everything I've read says it's not going to be easy, but that it can be done with diligence and perseverance! With the help and support of this forum I believe I will succeed. And if not, at least I've learned a lot and will be more prepared if there is a next time.

To @Seadragon, @calawyer, @ASTMedic, @HomelessInCalifornia, and many others, I can't thank you enough!

• Like 4

Ummm @HomelessInCalifornia, he has been asking lol.  I could use some help here since I'm not from california.  

eyoung27 be sure and keep everything in this thread   http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/320964-summons-from-kenosian-and-miele-llp-attorneys-at-law-for-unifund/#entry1254651

so no one will have to jump around.

Ummm @HomelessInCalifornia, he has been asking lol.  I could use some help here since I'm not from california.  

eyoung27 be sure and keep everything in this thread   http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/320964-summons-from-kenosian-and-miele-llp-attorneys-at-law-for-unifund/#entry1254651

so no one will have to jump around.

Gotcha.  I posted on his main thread.

Hello I'm a newbie residing in CA.

I've been following various threads on this forum for about a month now and I can't begin to tell you how much hope it's given me in regard to dealing with my JDB law suit. It is comforting to have found a community of people who have dealt with similar issues and are so willing to help/share strategies with a stranger.

Everything I've read says it's not going to be easy, but that it can be done with diligence and perseverance! With the help and support of this forum I believe I will succeed. And if not, at least I've learned a lot and will be more prepared if there is a next time.

To @Seadragon, @calawyer, @ASTMedic, @HomelessInCalifornia, and many others, I can't thank you enough!

I just found this site last week when I was served a summons.  My first post was today and within hours I already started receiving help from kind people,  I am just as amazed as you are.  I do not feel so lost and alone anymore.  I'm still scared, but I feel now as if there are others who have my back. 

• Like 5