CA Validation letter came back 'Moved left no address'

sawyersdada

Greetings,

In an attempt to validate a 2 year old collection showing on my CR, I sent a certified / return receipt letter to the CA. My letter was returned 'Moved left no address / Unable to forward'. The address I mailed this to matches the address the CR reported as 'Verified'.

Should I send a copy of the returned envelope, certified receipt, and letter to the CR and demand deletion based on the fact that I can not validate the debt based on the information they have as incorrect?

This seems cut and dry to me, but opinions are appreciated!

Greetings,

In an attempt to validate a 2 year old collection showing on my CR, I sent a certified / return receipt letter to the CA. My letter was returned 'Moved left no address / Unable to forward'. The address I mailed this to matches the address the CR reported as 'Verified'.

Should I send a copy of the returned envelope, certified receipt, and letter to the CR and demand deletion based on the fact that I can not validate the debt based on the information they have as incorrect?

This seems cut and dry to me, but opinions are appreciated!

@sawyersdada - I would try and find an alternate address, actually and then send them the letter that was undeliverable.