EX and EQ have ignored my disputes. What's next?

Disputed a couple of TL's with the CRA's back in March.  This was done via fax.  I have fax confirmations to show that they were indeed received.

TU responded (with their usual bs..but a response, nonetheless).  To date, nothing but crickets from both EX and EQ.

What's my next move here?  Thanks.

Maybe try again using the online method. I did all my disputes online. TU responded via email with all TL removed and an updated report in one week. EQ is constant contact via email saying that they are working on the investigation. EX has updated three of the disputes and is still investigating the remaining two. EX does not contact you via email during the investigation but all you need is the credit report ID to view the status of the dispute.

I made my online disputes on 7/26 so in less than one month I've see progress with all three. 

I had no interest in suing them and actually they all respond with date stamped summary/verification when you logged the disputes and included the day by which they'd respond. Interestingly enough since I had obtained my reports through annualcreditreport.com I thought it'd give a 45 day response window but they all noted they'd respond in 30 days. As I stated, TU is already complete, EX has two left and EQ is still remaining. Technically I still have 11 days before they have to respond.

I guess if it's ultra critical for someone to have the CMRR then one should do that but for me the online dispute worked well and I had 30 days to wait it out. I'm not in a rush. That's just how it worked out for me personally and I'm pretty satisfied thus far. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I did not reply! I didn't see this response in my email. I've been working crazy hours so I haven't been on the forums. 

TransUnion and Equifax give you a separate report to print at the end of the process with the date of investigation and Experian does not generate a separate report but does give the beginning date as "report date". I printed a screen capture for my records.

You can log in to with all three at any time to check the progress. Also with all three, while the investigation is active, each time you log in it shows the date the investigation was started and when it will be complete.

TU is 21 days

EQ 30 days

EX 45 days

I've attached what my investigation reports looked like when initiated with TU and EQ. EX is the screen capture.

Since my investigations with TU and EQ are complete I can't show what the status windows look like but I've attached my husbands. 

We each only have a few things to clear up and I figured I had nothing to lose. One report came back completely clean and the other two will need a second round of disputes. Funny how all three had the same items but I got different results. I guess it's the luck of the draw. Still I'm happy with the results and it saved me tons of time, hassle and little bit of money. 

post-70414-0-44749500-1377922041_thumb.j

post-70414-0-68613300-1378001419_thumb.j

• Like 1