assignment affidavit

I am in the midst of answering my interrogatories vs CACH of NJ. I went through some old stuff they sent me after i sent them my dunning letter. The affidavit for assignment is different. The original affiant is the notary on the 2nd affidavit. The 1st affidavit is signed by Lisa Lundquist and notorized by ?? armstrong. The 2nd affidavit of assignment is signed by Melissa Marquez and notorized from Lisa Lundquist. The dates of assignments are also different.

Should i enter this 2nd affidavit of assignment into evidence to discredit the one Cach entered?

The Notary is irrelevant.  All it means is the person avowing something in one affidavit happens to also be a Notary Public and notarized the second affidavit.  If it was the same person notarizing their own affidavit that would be one thing, but this by itself is meaningless.

As @shellieh98 mentioned, you want to focus on the content of the affidavits.  Is there anything contradictory between the two?  Do they claim to have personal knowledge of things it would be impossible for them to have personal knowledge of?