Next move for Credit Report?

So I disputed a bunch of items with Experian. They all came back either updated or remains. I need some help figuring out my next move(s).

My mortgage with Bank of America was updated to reflect the current monthly payment. The loan term, of 38 years is waaay off and was not updated, and the loan history is still not correct.

I disputed a bank of america credit card as 'not mine,' came back as 'remains.' The account was bought by Asset.

The Asset trade line was 'updated.' I'm guessing the interest added caused the balance to increase, but thats it. The interesting part with Asset is that the account has been in dispute for nearly a year since they have not responded to my DV. How can they essentially confirm the account with the CRA yet be unable to submit one document to me showing responsibility?

Lastly, I disputed a HSBC account which had been bought and discharged by another entity to resolve a fdcpa claim. the other entity has never reported this account. the hsbc trade line looks like this. There is nothing negative about the account on the TL, including pay history or charge off, and in fact it was moved into the accounts in good standing category.

Date Opened:
01/2002
Reported Since:
02/2012
Date of Status:
02/2012
Last Reported:
02/2012 bg_spacer.gifType:
Credit card
Terms:
NA
Monthly Payment:
$0
Responsibility:
Individual bg_spacer.gifbg_spacer.gifCredit Limit/Original Amount:
$7,205
High Balance:
$8,524
Recent Balance:
$0
Recent Payment:
$168

Any thoughts/ideas on where to go next?

The Asset trade line was 'updated.' I'm guessing the interest added caused the balance to increase, but thats it. The interesting part with Asset is that the account has been in dispute for nearly a year since they have not responded to my DV. How can they essentially confirm the account with the CRA yet be unable to submit one document to me showing responsibility?

If you disputed that account with the CRAs, Asset is required by law to verify with the CRAs that their information is accurate.   If they don't do so, the CRAs have to delete the entry.  Simply because Asset verifies with the CRAs doesn't mean they have to respond to your DV. 

The reason they don't have to respond to your DV is because they may decide that they're not going to continue direct collection attempts with you.  They have that choice.

Responsibility:

Individual bg_spacer.gif bg_spacer.gif Credit Limit/Original Amount:

$7,205

Recent Balance:

$0

Recent Payment:

$168

Unless the account history was omitted, or the account was reported inaccurately, the above iis confusing.

It shows an original amount of $7205.  The recent payment was $168.  The recent balance is -0-. 

Either you paid off the account (-0- balance) which should be reflected in the history,  OR you didn't pay it off.   If you didn't pay the account in full, the -0- balance would indicate that the account was sold.   If the account was sold, it should not be in good standing.

Either you paid off the account (-0- balance) which should be reflected in the history,  OR you didn't pay it off.   If you didn't pay the account in full, the -0- balance would indicate that the account was sold.   If the account was sold, it should not be in good standing.

Even more strange is that the DOFD was roughly 10/09, yet here its not going to fall of until 2022?

Status Details:

This account is scheduled to continue on record until Feb 2022.

@gwheelock915

Unless that entry is a judgment that could be renewed, the date doesn't even begin to make sense.  Even in the event of a judgment, I'm not sure that a debt could be reported for 13 years.  The reason I say that is that the reporting of judgments is not necessarily the same as a deliquent account.

If this isn't a judgment, someone screwed up.  Have you disputed in writing or online?