Need help getting rid of JDB tradelines.

I have several tradelines from various JDBs. All are a year beyond the SOL. I have disputed them with the CRAs, and all have come back as verified by the CRAs. I then disputed them with the JDBs who have all ignored me. The tradelines now all indicate "disputed".

What is my next step? I don't want to have to wait another 2 years for them to drop off by themselves. I even called one of the JDBs, and the witch that answered the phone said they don't do pay-for-deletes, and if I didn't pay in full that they were content to leave it there for as long as the law allows.

BTW does anybody know how much these items may be hurting my score?

Which score?  They probably have a fairly large effect on your FICO Bank Card Score (the "sucker score"), a major effect on your FICO Mortgage Score (mortgage underwriters don't like things you might get leined over), but, unless one of the OCs was a car loan, they probably have little effect on your FICO New Car score (but don't expect a low interest rate).

• 2 weeks later...

@Retired Guy - the JDBs didn't ignore you if all the tradelines now show as disputed.  

Your next move is an intent to sue letter to the JDBs.  They shouldn't be trying to collect from you on such old debts AND I doubt if they have documentation that proves they own the debt.  They may decide to drop the debt from your report since it's so old and not worth the trouble.  

Send a copy of the letter and return receipts from those letters sent ot the JDB to the bureaus.

Under the FDCPA information which is false or should be known to be false cannot be reported.

The "verified" issue is your where you challange. Let the bureaus know that "verification" has not been provided to you and to them was merely electronic affirmation or by phone.

They will send a copy of your DV letter and return receipt to the JDBs and the issue will most likely resolve / be deleted.

If you need more help reach out.

Send a copy of the letter and return receipts from those letters sent ot the JDB to the bureaus.

Under the FDCPA information which is false or should be known to be false cannot be reported.

The "verified" issue is your where you challange. Let the bureaus know that "verification" has not been provided to you and to them was merely electronic affirmation or by phone.

They will send a copy of your DV letter and return receipt to the JDBs and the issue will most likely resolve / be deleted.

If you need more help reach out.

@S. Louis Blisko - Intent to sue works better.  

@S. Louis Blisko

Disputing an entry on a CR and a DV request are 2 different things.  A DV letter is valid only if it's sent within 30 days of the CA/JDB's first communication.