LVNV Michigan JDB - Just Served

Recommended Posts

You need to file an answer to the complaint.

Also, I would include a Defendants affidavit denying their claims, include it with your answer.

bmc100 has the proper way to answer the complaint (particular in MI )  on his thread

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.