Best timing for Motion in Limine?

qbert

check your states rules, in az it is 30 days before trial. Also you want to ask the judge to rule on them before trial, otherwise he will rule the first thing before the trial. I would want to know the ruling before I went to trial. And are you MIL all the "evidence they sent in discovery" like statements, bill of sale?? MIL all you can

in this case being used to strike an affidavit.

trial date is approaching....

Hey qbert,

Look at your rules of court. I had until the day before trial to deliver my MIL but it had to be personally served and not mailed and since I had to do the same thing for my trial brief I had both MIL/TB personally served.

So check you local rules of Court.

• Like 1

i see nothing in CA or local rules that restrict the time. filing and serving 10 days out per seadragon's calendar

I just pm'd you your information. You didn't read far enough. Under your general rules there 200+ pages you can't just read the general section. You need to read what applies to you and I found it starting on Page 120+ on..

Btw-pro se's have lost for not following their local court's rules. So validate it before you use someone else's suggestion. No offense to Seadragon but not ALL counties in California work the same.