Credit Reporting Agencies Dispute Results?

win2011

Why is it now that when I receive my disputed results in the mail I receive an abbreviated credit report focusing solely on my disputed items? Is there a way I can request a full copy for free? I've already used my free annual reports allotment at the beginning of the year. Thank you for any and all help.

Why is it now that when I receive my disputed results in the mail I receive an abbreviated credit report focusing solely on my disputed items? Is there a way I can request a full copy for free? I've already used my free annual reports allotment at the beginning of the year. Thank you for any and all help.

@win2011 - They used to send you a full credit report when you disputed.  They must have calculated the costs of printing and mailing.  It's possible you can see your credit report online since you had a report.  Transunion has a "dispute online" method of viewing and you can see your whole report if you enter in the report number.  I believe the other bureaus have the same thing.