HOW DO I DELETE A BANK'S TRADELINE FROM THE CRA'S

RD23

Was this a mutual dismissal based upon an agreement between you and the bank, or did the judge rule that the case was dismissed with prejudice?   If the judge made the ruling, does the dismissal happen to include his reason for dismissing with prejudice?

Was this a mutual dismissal based upon an agreement between you and the bank, or did the judge rule that the case was dismissed with prejudice?   If the judge made the ruling, does the dismissal happen to include his reason for dismissing with prejudice?

This was a dismissal by the bank's attorney.

@RD23

I was hoping the judge had dismissed it based upon a ruling that you didn't owe the money.   In your case, no such ruling was made.  Just because the case was dismissed with prejudice and they can't sue you again doesn't mean the debt wasn't valid and that they can't report the account. 

You can dispute the entry with the credit reporting agencies, but you need a valid reason to dispute.  Are they reporting anything inaccurately? 

I'm not trying to be nosy, but why did they drop the case and agree to a dismissal with prejudice?

• 1 month later...