Colorado robo signing agency

Hi friends,

I was sued by a collection agency out of Colorado and strongly believe that the agency robo signs dozens of affidavits every day. With the help of an attorney, I am currently collecting data to prove that this is the case.

If you were sued by a debt collection agency in Colorado and have reason to believe that the affidavits sent to you were robo-signed and would like to participate in a class action lawsuit against the collection agency, please send me a private message. You may be eligible for a reward and you'll be helping the cause of shutting down these scumbags.

Additionally, if you know of a law firm that is filing a class action suit against any Colorado collection agency, please let me know

Thank you very much,

@thedestroyer

Filing a class action lawsuit isn't the same as filing an individual complaint.  There's more steps involved.  One of the steps involved is a motion to the court for class certification.  A court can deny such a motion if it doesn't believe there's enough evidence to warrant the certification. 

You also have the possibility that the CA could request arbitration based on a cardmember agreement.  Not all cardmember agreements allow for class action in arbitration.  At that point, you'd have a different fight on your hands.

If you want to attempt a class action, you really should get an attorney.

@thedestroyer

Filing a class action lawsuit isn't the same as filing an individual complaint.  There's more steps involved.  One of the steps involved is a motion to the court for class certification.  A court can deny such a motion if it doesn't believe there's enough evidence to warrant the certification. 

You also have the possibility that the CA could request arbitration based on a cardmember agreement.  Not all cardmember agreements allow for class action in arbitration.  At that point, you'd have a different fight on your hands.

If you want to attempt a class action, you really should get an attorney.

Arbitration class waivers are a class attorney's Kryptonite.

With the help of an attorney, I am currently collecting data to prove that this is the case.

It appears the OP is working with an attorney.

I would want to make sure my attorney was class expert and I'd hope they would have already thoroughly vetted any potential arbitration agreement that could derail class certification.

I am a fan of class actions that actually change bad behavior and abuses. Much success to the OP and others willing to work to pursue such difficult and thankless tasks.

• Like 1