creditsamurai

Getting Experian to re-investigate

They are refusing to re-investigate TLs unless I have new info.  Any way to get around this?

@creditsamurai

If the accounts are yours and still within the 7-year reporting period, is the information being reported accurate?   What's the purpose of your dispute(s)?

I agree on changing the reason but also send new DVs to the creditors / collectors.

Wait 30 days. When they don't respond send your "re-dispute" to Experian with copies of the certified return receipts stating that there is no way they verified as you attempted in writing to do the same and recieved NO response.

Tell them you will be holding them accountable under the law for knowing reporting information that is non-verifiable.

Good Luck!

I agree on changing the reason but also send new DVs to the creditors / collectors.

Wait 30 days. When they don't respond send your "re-dispute" to Experian with copies of the certified return receipts stating that there is no way they verified as you attempted in writing to do the same and recieved NO response.

Tell them you will be holding them accountable under the law for knowing reporting information that is non-verifiable.

Good Luck!

Not sure this will have the desired affect.