Jump to content

GW my best option for old settled accts?


Recommended Posts

After you dispute with the CRA's, you can use the GW letter to "fish" to see if they have any information on file for the old account.  The only cost is a stamp.  I got two dropped off my report that way, but they were paid off as agreed, just late.  My accounts on which I settled for less than the full amount, no such luck.  YMMV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.