Being sued by the same plaintiff twice at the same time?

Being sued by Midland twice, in the same county civil court, different locations, different attorneys, different accounts though, but looking to find a way to stay the second case until the first has come to a resolution.  One case was filed in late August, the next in late September.   If there's anything anyone can think of, I'd much appreciate it. 

Probably not much you can do other then contact the Judge and provide a justification for your motion for continuance on one of the cases. I doubt it will be granted but it's worth a try.

Paperwork wise you can duplicate a lot of the correspondence for meet and confers, answers,  or motions for more definite purpose/claims or dismissal, discovery, and all the other pre-trial motions including your motion for summary judgment. Beergoggles is from Arizona and he went through a similar situation with two lawsuits from the same Junk Debt Buyer with the same attorney. He won both cases. You can too. Midland doesn't seem to like investing much money for attorney fee's and their business model is mostly to ply their nefarious crafts on unsuspecting souls and obtain easy default judgments. They roll over pretty easy when you fight them. 

HP

@SanTanStan check it out...

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/311778-midlandarizona/

Spend 30 minutes or so and read the entire thread.  You'll be glad you did.

One thing someone suggested there was to file a motion to consolidate the cases into one.  I don't think he did that, but it's an option.

Hi, STS.  It's Az  dude . No matter what we bring at them it is shot down like a cactus on a shooting range.

I would , being the tough lady I am , fight both cases because it keeps you sharp and alot of the paperwork will mimic the other . Get help on your posts.

And by all means stretch the dates out until the end.  Answer 20 days. File on the 19th. Disclosure in 40 days after answer. File on the 38th. Make them think they will win and then oh no you filed. Prolong the time frame as much as possible.