Sign in to follow this  
jersey314

Pressler & Pressler with their BS interrogatories

SHOULD I NOT BE OBJECTING OR DENYING ? JUST STATING Defendant at this time does not have sufficient knowledge or information to form a belief as to the truth of the allegation contained therein, and leaves the Plaintiff to provide proof. Plaintiff has failed to provide Prima facie evidence

I just read 201301115 Only understanding parts ::drowning::  According to the rules in post # 45 can I list objections on my answers ? and Can I send more than 5 questions?  One other thing I am checking now but I would think that this debt was already charged off its been more than 180 days  Account has been charged off so that makes them a JDB ?

The fact that it has been charged off does not make them a jdb.  It says plaintiff Discover bank, so that sounds like an OC. But it also said they are debt collectors. I think it was Nascar that pointed this out earlier. Look who it list as plaintiff.

Regardless; the main thing is to respond to their discovery to you, then you can send them yours.

SHOULD I NOT BE OBJECTING OR DENYING ? JUST STATING Defendant at this time does not have sufficient knowledge or information to form a belief as to the truth of the allegation contained therein, and leaves the Plaintiff to provide proof. Plaintiff has failed to provide Prima facie evidence

You should always be objecting and denying. Do not overthink this, I believe it is now due.

DENY.

Or

DENY. Defendant at this time does not have sufficient knowledge or information to form a belief as to the truth of the allegation and therefore denies.

Find out if you are dealing with an OC or a jdb.

Good Luck, good night....

Flyerfan is around from time to time,  but busy with work. The quality of the website has taken a hit over the last year.