Help, Arb clause help needed fast for Answer from Summons

I am looking for an answer to this question,  if I tell the court on my Answer to summons that I want to go the Arbitration route, it's with JDB Assett... for 3K, how do I word this correctly to leave the option open?  Also,  I disputed the original debt with Dell and on one credit report it no longer shows from Dell, does that mean the dispute worked? Another question, I earn only part time income working from home so I don't have any income they can take or a home or anything as my father bought me my house due to events that I recently went through, Home Invasion and I don't feel safe in the city... Anyways, I have a ton of expenses and I am just trying to get back on my feet after the loss of my computers and as a result my business... If I go the Arbitration route what are the basic's. Am I admitting the debt and will I definitely have to pay something? I mean anything to go arbitration? I also never received a notice from Asset Acceptance that they had my debt or were trying to collect on it. I disputed them with the Credit Agency as well when I saw it and would like to throw everything I  have in the answer to try and get them to drop it. What should I list for counter claim potential to keep that open without filing a motion at this point?  I would really love to sue Asset for something for putting me through all this at a very bad time already for me. Not to say I have things any better or worse then any of us here by any means, they say we only get as much as we can handle. Just when I think I'm done something else creeps up. As it is now I haven't slept much with my cat that has diabetes, my boyfriend who isn't working and trying to learn and file this. I called the court on Thursday and they said I have time still but it has to be filled tomorrow before 3 pm....

Please weigh in....

One more question, In AZ it states that they have to use your proper legal name. In my summons they did not... how should I handle that? In my answer????

Jane, Do not start more threads.  You should keep all your questions on one thread , so we know the whole story. It is too hard for poeple to help you .  Linda 7's thread is on arbitration. First you have to know what year your contract was from. When did you first have the account with them?  Did you go to the justice court forms and look at the answer , like I asked? It is 5 questions.

If it is in your agreement you can elect arbitration any time before trial .  Read Linda7's post at the top on arbitration.

Hot in AZ, you are the only one who has answered my questions. I have spent hours and hours trying to get answers. I have no idea how to file this correctly as no one has given me answers. So, I guess if I blow it I do. I can't get any other help and as usual am screwed.

I don't have time to go to the justice court and look at their 5 answers nor do I need to I have a copy of the document I need to use to answer. I already know the year of my contract and have a copy of a contract that I found online about the Arbitration or I wouldn't even be asking.

I looked at Linda's post but there is nothing stating exactly how to file it and the Motion. I guess I will file it with the answer and then worry about getting the right documents out... Also, like I said, I don't have time to run out to the court. Nor do I have the gas money and I am afraid to drive and be around a lot of people since my Home Invasion. Going out is a big deal for me. Especially with my part time job and my cat with Diabetes and trying to find work for my boyfriend.