Good example of Objection to WitnessTelephonic Appearance?

I am going to be objecting to a JDB's motion to have their robo-signer witness over the phone - I have looked through the forums and couldn't find a good, brief example of an objection to this motion?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

JDB is Asset Accept if that matters at all - and I'm in AZ.

My personal objections are how can you even prove the witness is who they say they are if they aren't in front of you, how can you read any type of body language, etc...and how can you tell if they are being coached or not, or reading notes, etc....but I'm just not sure that will be a good argument for the objection itself.

Thank you!

Have you seen the post on Maricopa residents?? I hope you will join in writing a brief letter , faxing or e-mailing the atty general tom horne.  The out of state JDB's are cluttering up the AZ courts with cases that have no standing, false affadavits, and preying on judges without much legal no how on ruling on civil debt case law.  We feel they are "in bed" with these JDB lawyers and are not giving the Pro Se Defendants rightful trials.  Or anything else you want to add. It would be appreciated as we are all in this to help each other win, and one by one we are being shot down.

Have you seen the post on Maricopa residents?? I hope you will join in writing a brief letter , faxing or e-mailing the atty general tom horne.  The out of state JDB's are cluttering up the AZ courts with cases that have no standing, false affadavits, and preying on judges without much legal no how on ruling on civil debt case law.  We feel they are "in bed" with these JDB lawyers and are not giving the Pro Se Defendants rightful trials.  Or anything else you want to add. It would be appreciated as we are all in this to help each other win, and one by one we are being shot down.

I haven't seen it yet, but I will definitely check it out!  It's interesting you mention the "preying on judges without much legal know-how" because my Plaintiff requested a different judge....the judge I was originally assigned was the same judge I had won a previous case with.