Jump to content

How to request a CMC hearing in California or dismiss for lack of prosecution

Recommended Posts

So I have a question regarding inactivity in another case that I have.  The last update on the court website is regarding a "further response to a bill of particulars filed" which was over 2 years ago.  I want to try to dimiss the case for lack of prosecution or force a CMC hearing date to move the case along and force a trial date afterwards..  Why don't the clerks kill these cases themselves for lack of prosecution?  Any rules regarding how long a case can go on without a trial or for inactivity in California?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.