TU says they deleted 2 weeks ago but its still showing on the report

duck1098

I disputed 2 midlands (certifed mail showes they received on 23rd sep) I called today to see why they havent been deleted ( I do B* so I see my report from multiple sources includeing TUs website) and he said there were deleted 2 weeks ago. I even confirmed the account numbers with him. Was he BSing me or something?

I did call in a dispute for another item few days after I mailed the midland disputes and I received the letter that says "we received additional correspondence from you so that givses us an additional 15 days" but the phone dispute wasn't even for the same item. And in that letter they dont reference which item they're talking about...

Where all are you pulling your disputes from?  Transunion themselves?

Yes. Transuinon.com Also the same info is on reports from MPM and USSA. I called today to order a hard copy by phone but becaue of open disputes the automated system didnt complete my order...

• 1 month later...