How do you "freeze" Experian without triggering TU and EQ?

duck1098

Unless I'm mistaken I remember they said they notify each other. I dont want Experian inquiries because they cant be B*ed.

If the CRAs intreprept a freeze as a fraud alert, then yes they must notify each other.

And..."bumping" doesn't actually work on any of them.  It may appear like it does, if you pull your reports online, but if you pay for and get a printed copy directly from the CRA...all the inquiries are there.  EX just choose to be less dishonest than the others.

If the CRAs intreprept a freeze as a fraud alert, then yes they must notify each other.

And..."bumping" doesn't actually work on any of them.  It may appear like it does, if you pull your reports online, but if you pay for and get a printed copy directly from the CRA...all the inquiries are there.  EX just choose to be less dishonest than the others.

Wow first time I hear this. I will order a printed copy and see.