Butterfly101

Likely hood of junk debt lawsuit going to trial *Edit-I won!!!!!

Happens to me as an attorney all of the time. I also do it when I sit as a Judge Pro Tem. I usually know how I am going to rule but don't want anyone arguing with me. Also, sometimes haven't made up my mind and I want to take a look at cases cited in a trial brief or during trial.

Unfortunately for you, it really doesn't help you "read the tea leaves" and try to figure out which way the Court will rule. Keeping my fingers cross until further notice.

Yes I'm hoping that the JDB Atty's careless attitude and the fact that he had no trial brief, no case citations, ccp or evidence codes and faulty evidence and fraudulent witnesses will be noticed by the judge. His closing argument was literally two sentences and he had a really bad attitude and was really mad when the judge didn't state the ruling right away.

Yes I'm hoping that the JDB Atty's careless attitude and the fact that he had no trial brief, no case citations, ccp or evidence codes and faulty evidence and fraudulent witnesses will be noticed by the judge. His closing argument was literally two sentences and he had a really bad attitude and was really mad when the judge didn't state the ruling right away.

Another good sign perhaps.  If this attorney regularly appears before this Judge and expected a ruling from the bench this means at least the Judge is thinking about it.

• Like 1

Update- I won!!! Judgment in my favor! I want to give praise to God almighty Jesus Christ for delivering me from my enemies, firstly. I would also like to thank each and every member of this forum especially those who responded to my post and also everyone who has posted info. I lurked here several months looking for help. I believe that God blessed me with all of you and to find this forum to utilize the information here to fight the mighty battle I was facing. At one point I almost lost faith but with God I gained my faith back and the inspiring stories here helped keep me encouraged. I just want to thank you all again you have been such a blessing to me.

• Like 8

I am so proud of you!  Spread all of the credit around that you want.  But save a good deal for yourself.  You stood up to a lawyer and you won.  And you won because there is a huge difference between you and the plaintiff in your case.  You care.  Plaintiff does not.  This is just another account to them.

Nice going.  Don't forget to claim your costs.

• Like 3

I am so proud of you!  Spread all of the credit around that you want.  But save a good deal for yourself.  You stood up to a lawyer and you won.  And you won because there is a huge difference between you and the plaintiff in your case.  You care.  Plaintiff does not.  This is just another account to them.

Nice going.  Don't forget to claim your costs.

Thank you. I will. I'm going to hire an consumer attorney for the next phase.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! ::USA::

Nice formula you have there. Pray, Participate at CIC, Study, Fight & Pray!

Most know what I will suggest next. I'll not give it away, but it has something to do with hiring an experienced attorney and FDCPA Violations!

Will do! :) I'm looking for an attorney actively. Thank you!