Paradise954

All over! Discharge and Final Decree filed...

Checked PACER today and court had filed my discharge and final decree. BK cased closed!

All over! All and all, the process wasn't too bad. Stressful? Yes, but survived. Was surprised to see my final decree filed so quickly as the 28th was discharge date.

Now on to moving forward with a fresh, clean slate.

• Like 1

Good job!

See you made it thru the BK now no more junk debt buyers bugging you.

Well, 4 days since BK discharge and Final Decree and first credit offer came in mail today. Finance offer for a new car. I suspect the credit card offers will be arriving soon. My attorney said a couple of months, but 4 days after BK discharge and offers are already showing up??? Amazing......

Well, 4 days since BK discharge and Final Decree and first credit offer came in mail today. Finance offer for a new car. I suspect the credit card offers will be arriving soon. My attorney said a couple of months, but 4 days after BK discharge and offers are already showing up??? Amazing......

Not really..............they know that if you take them and screw up somewhere along the line you won't be able to file again for at least 8yrs............"Come into my web said the spider..." Not to mention the significantly higher interest rates and ursury charges.

Beware of plastic "money"!

Not really..............they know that if you take them and screw up somewhere along the line you won't be able to file again for at least 8yrs............"Come into my web said the spider..." Not to mention the significantly higher interest rates and ursury charges.

Beware of plastic "money"!

Thank you for the input and I fully am aware of their predatory nature in knowing that I cannot file for another 8 years.... just amazing that these companies will attempt these things and take advantage of those that may be in a bit of a bad situtation... and if debtors just emerging out of BK will run out and fall for these predatory lenders, then they will be right where they don't want to be.... I will deal directly with reputable dealerships and only accept terms that are advantageous to myself.  Otherwise, I pay cash and not deal with all the nonsense.....