For give me, but I have began to sin......

TomnTex

Racecar, I need the AAA steps to recovery from this to bring me back to CIC. I actually called a couple of collection companies today to see what it would take to collect from my deadbeat tennant. Yes Racecar, I've slipped and need redemption......I have one foot on the other sde.  ::drowning::    lol......

Racecar, I need the AAA steps to recovery from this to bring me back to CIC. I actually called a couple of collection companies today to see what it would take to collect from my deadbeat tennant. Yes Racecar, I've slipped and need redemption......I have one foot on the other sde.  ::drowning::    lol......

Not sure what RC will advise... but since it appears that you don't have an "N.A." after your name I am willing to cut you some slack.

Just remember, if you lie with dogs it is possible you may get fleas. :eek:

From previous experience I used to just let it go. That is unless it is a huge amount or they did a lot of damage. The time and effort you will spend may not be worth it. Even if you get a judgment what are the odds you will ever see the money? Not to mention you might end up with a bad CA that gets you named as a defendant:)

In Tex you won't get anything if you get a judgement. They can't garnish anything, so will just have to spend about thirty dollars for the collection agency to send them some letters, after 60 days it will go on all three of their CR's for what it's worth. Only satisfaction I will get is to have it on their CR. They did quite a bit of damage and the back rent added up to. Not my first rodeo.