Chapter 13 DISMISSAL....trying to move on

luckyintx

Hello

I am trying very hard ( with the help of this website) on cleaning up my mothers and mine credits and trying to rebuild responsibly, and I have a question regarding my mothers Ch. 13 bankruptcy filing back in Sept 2002. 

She made on time payments from September 2002 to April 2005, in the mean time we moved to a new address in 2003, and my mother forgot to update the Bankruptcy court with her new address. She went a week late in April 2005 when the court sent a summons to appear ( date set sometime in May 2005), however she didn't receive the letter til June 2005, and was officially dismissed, not discharged involuntarily. Of course it was devastating, yet she had to move on, however here it is Nov 2013 and she still has creditor and numerous collections agencies ( from the original creditors filed in bankruptcy) on her credit reports. I have sent them all letters from this website under sample letters, tweaking them a little for her situation, but what else can I do? Most of them are saying the delinquency dates are 2008, 2009 and so on. This is ridiculous, and she is having such a hard time moving on with building her credit. She has served her sentence to speak, and both of us want to move on. What can she ( we) do? Any suggestions or advise would be more than appreciated!

Thank you for any replies,

Luckyintx

Texas 

That's what I thought, and yes I have disputed everything and still waiting on replies, I sent them all certified letters Nov 1st. I also received certified copies of all bankruptcy papers and documents for verification purposes if needed too. I am hoping I'm in the right direction.