When I dispute Who and what to Do

Mr jeenkins

I was wondering I have some things on My report that I need to dispute. Lets just say 3 items. In other post it is clear that I can dispute all in one letter I got that. Though do i need to wright just 3 disputes in one letter to send to one credit bureau.

or-

Do I need to wright 3 letter each in one envolpe to each credit bureau transunion,experian,equifax (If I can, are you allowed to do this to make it faster if one denies and the other one approves it)

or

Do i just need to wright 3 letters in One envalope to One credit bureau

You need to write to each credit bureau individually.  They are competitors.  They don't share information with each other or beleive what the others say.  (The only exception is if you file an identity theft foorm with one...then they are required by law to notify the others).

Thank you

Can i type the letters out or do i need to wright them with pen and paper/ I know its best to mail it