Credit Card "Pay Down" Need Help Prioritizing

Hal1843

I'd appreciate some guidance, please. My credit score is trending up as I have paid down a few balances, but is still in need of improvement.

I have a Zale's card---$600.00 left (down from $2500 2 years ago) to pay off --28% interest---I am intending to pay the total in 2 weeks, or

.....would that $600.00 be better (credit-wise) going toward a Commerce Bank card that has a balance of $3300.00 @ 25%.

Being a brand new member, I tried to search for an answer to my question on this site, but was unable to locate one. I have many questions, but am limiting it to one for now.

---Overwhelmed

Google Dave Ramsey. His plan.... Pay highest interest rate cards first unless you can pay off lowest amount owed first, then Pay off

Lowest owed first, then all u paid toward that card plus whatever u can pay toward the next, while maintaining the min of your other monthly bills, then that and so on, till they are all paid