JDB has failed to produce docs after 35 days

JDB has failed t o produce RPD after more than 35 days.  What do I need to do next?  Also

on CMC form that stated that the are suing for breach of contract and account stated.  There is no breach of contract in the summons, only account stated.  Can I use this for something?

Please advise.

Thanks for the help

JDB has failed t o produce RPD after more than 35 days.  What do I need to do next?  Also

*** The next step is usually to send them a meet and confer letter telling them to respond to the discovery request in 10 days or so, or you will file a motion to compel with the court.***

on CMC form that stated that the are suing for breach of contract and account stated.  There is no breach of contract in the summons, only account stated.  Can I use this for something?

**** Probably not, but you might want to point it out when you fill out  your CMC statement.***