CRA Won't Reinvestigate

QM07

I recently disputed 12 items on my CR with EX.

They responded indicating that they had already investigated this information (referring to 4 TLs I disputed two years ago) and that they would not reinvestigate.

They cited the 4 TLs which were previously disputed and ignored the other 8 entirely.

I would be greatly appreciative of any suggestions the good members of the forum may have in responding to the fact that they ignored the 8 new TLs in dispute.

Thanks,

QM07

Dispute them separately not in batches. Also you should be disputing with the credit bureaus and also the creditors who have reported the incorrect information in the first place. 

If the items you disputing are inaccurate/incorrect/incomplete and the CRA/creditor both won't re-investigate, you'll need to lodge a complaint with your state attorney generals office and the FTC. If you're just disputing items that are actually correct in the hopes of getting them removed, give up. 

Dispute them separately not in batches. Also you should be disputing with the credit bureaus and also the creditors who have reported the incorrect information in the first place. 

If the items you disputing are inaccurate/incorrect/incomplete and the CRA/creditor both won't re-investigate, you'll need to lodge a complaint with your state attorney generals office and the FTC. If you're just disputing items that are actually correct in the hopes of getting them removed, give up. 

TU and EQ had no issues with the single-letter dispute.

There also seems to be substantial history on the forum supporting it, so I am curious as to your motivation in disagreeing on that point.

Creditors have an obligation under FCRA 623 to conduct investigations, so I'm interested to learn why you've stated they won't investigate.  Your insight is appreciated.