Sued By Midland Funding, Sent General Denial - Now got Message for Mediation

I gathered alot of great information here and put together an decent General Denial letter to the court.  That included:

PLEA TO THE JURISDICTION

Grounds for Dismissal for Lack of Standing(Summary)

Legal Standards for a Plea to the Jurisdiction(Summary)

SPECIAL EXCEPTION TO ACCOUNT STATED (Summary)

1. Credit Card Cases Are Based on Express Contracts and Cannot Be Brought On Implied Contract Theories Like Account Stated.

2. A Credit Card Account Is Not an Account Stated

REQUEST FOR DISCLOSURE (Detail)

Wherefore, premises considered, Defendant prays that the Court grant his Plea to the Jurisdiction, grant his Special Exception,enter judgment in his favor and against Plaintiff, that Plaintiff take nothing, that the Court assess costs against Plaintiff and award Defendant all other relief to which he is entitled.

Wherefore, premises considered, Defendant prays that the Court grant his Plea to the Jurisdiction, grant his Special Exception,enter judgment in his favor and against Plaintiff, that Plaintiff take nothing, that the Court assess costs against Plaintiff and award Defendant all other relief to which he is entitled.

This was Delivered to court Late in July 2013

I had not heard anything from anyone regarding this case .  I checked back at this site periodically for my case:  http://www.cclerk.hctx.net/

Latest notes include that :   

October:  Crt 4-Order for Trial Setting-NonJury

November - Order Returned  -   UNCLAIMEDFOR TRIAL SETTING

I then got a message a few days or so ago from a mediation attorney last week saying that they have an order to mediate, they want to set a date. I have not called them back yet.   What is a good next step?  Thank you for your response in advance!!!