Sign in to follow this  
sfgurly

JDB Credit reporting question

Receivables Performance and Pinnacle just popped up on my credit report. Confused because I dont see any negative accounts with the same account number on my report to tie them to? omething doesnt seem right here, but im a newbie so any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I have no knowledge of them prior to finding them on my credit report. Since I never received a notice, do I need to dispute with CRA as not mine? or....? They are listing on my EX report as followed: please excuse me if I didnt post this correctly or need to make any corrections :-) TY in advance!

Account Name PINNACLE CREDIT SERVIC    

Account # removed     Account Type Debt Purchase (from?)    

Balance $X,XXX  

Date Opened 10/1/2013    

Account Status Closed        

Mo. Payment          

Past Due $X,XXX        

Payment Status Seriously past due date / assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department        

High Balance          

Limit          

Terms 1 Month        

Comments

Account Name RECEIVABLES PERFORMANC    

Account # removed     Account Type Collection Department / Agency / Attorney (for?)    

Balance $XXX.00    

Date Opened 7/1/2013    

Account Status Closed        

Mo. Payment        

Past Due $ XXX.00        

Payment Status Seriously past due date / assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department        

High Balance          

Limit          

Terms 1 Month        

Comments  

You won't see the same account number between the original creditor (OC) and the collection agency.  You just need to go by the amounts if it is a credit card.  If it's a medical collection, you won't see anything from the original creditor due to HIPPA laws.  

Thank you for the info! I dont have any medical bills. All negative,TL are already tied to other agencies. I honestly dont have a clue what the debt is for. Would it be best to send the first dispute on them as "not mine" with a CRA? I dont want it to raise any fraud alerts unless I know for sure. Just want them removed if they are not reporting correctly. Thanks again for helping.