silly easy ? about interrogs

Hi, folks!

Ok, so today I'm (finally) buckling down to answer intterogs/notice to admit...I will post as I make headway for feedback (please), but I'm wondering--the form they sent them on ahs spaces for me to sign, notary public, and with the opposing council's signature on bottom. They can't possibly expect me to fill out and sign these exact forms can they? Not enough room. Do I replicate them, but without the insignia of the attorney. This just occurred to me....if it matters I am in Suffolk County, NY.

This should be obvious I guess, but I don't want to stab myself in the foot. Thanks!

Each question shall be answered separately and fully, and each answer shall be preceded by the question to which it responds. 

You don't have to use their form you can make your own.

Example

DEFENDANT'S RESPONSES TO PLAINTIFF’S FIRST SET OF INTERROGATORIES, REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS 

To: American Express Centurion Bank, through its attorney, Zwicker & Associates, 299 Broadway, New York, NY 10007

The Defendant makes the following response to the plaintiff's Requests for Admissions and Plaintiff's Interrogatories:

Answer to Interrogatory No. 1: 

1.State your full name & address:

Response: My name my address

Answer to Interrogatory No. 2: 

2.State the address(es) at which you have resided in the last ten (10) years.
Response: my address

Answer to Interrogatory No. 3: 

3.Did you ever open & maintain and account with the Plaintiff or Plaintiff’s predecessor in interest?

Response: Defendant states he has never opened or maintained an account with the Plaintiff or Plaintiff's predecessor in interest. 

Respectfully Submitted,

[YOUR NAME] Defendant states under the penalty of perjury that the Interrogatory answers are true and correct to the best of his knowledge, information, and belief.

_______[sIGN HERE]________
             [DEFENDANT]

Certificate of Service
On December 09, 2013, I caused the foregoing instrument to be served by delivering a copy to all counsel of record in this case as indicated below:
By Certified U.S. Mail, Return Receipt Requested.

Zwicker & Associates, 299 Broadway, New York, NY 10007

My name

My address

my phone

EXAMPLE

DEFENDANT'S RESPONSES TO PLAINTIFF’S REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS

To: American Express Centurion Bank, through its attorney, Zwicker & Associates, 299 Broadway, New York, NY 10007

The Defendant makes the following response to the plaintiff's Requests for Admissions

1. Admit or Deny that you requested American Express to open a credit card account on your behalf.

Response: The information known or readily obtainable by the Defendant is insufficient to enable a response to the request. Defendant denies the request until such time as sufficient information is known to make a different response.

2. Admit or Deny that American Express opened an account.

Response: The information known or readily obtainable by the Defendant is insufficient to enable a response to the request. Defendant denies the request until such time as sufficient information is known to make a different response.

3. Admit or Deny that since the account was opened, use of the card results in American Express opening a line of credit on your behalf for the amount charged or cash advance requested.

Certificate of Service

On December 09, 2013, I caused the foregoing instrument to be served by delivering a copy to all counsel of record in this case as indicated below:

By Certified U.S. Mail, Return Receipt Requested.

Zwicker & Associates, 299 Broadway, New York, NY 10007

My name

My address

my phone

Thanks @racecar, I'm trying not to take on too much, I have a rager of a headache just from basically doing a cut and paste job!! When I created my memorandum of law, I did a lootttttttttttt of research...what is it you think would be useful for me to research on this site at this point, anything in particular? And--thank you again :)