Need mailing address for Portfolio Recovery

beetlejuice

Does anyone have the mailing address for Portfolio Recovery I can send a cease and desist letter to?

I have been getting phone calls for someone who used to have my number.....at least a year and a half ago. I have told them over the phone to stop calling me, but of course they didnt stop so I called them and told them again that the person they are looking for doesnt have my number and I dont know them. I was told they would remove my number. The calls did stop for a good 2 months, but it didnt last as the calls are back and from several numbers that belong to them. I've had it so I want to send them a cease and desist letter.

Keep track of their calls, also if it is to your cell phone and they use an auto dialed, log each call. Check your state and see if you are a 1 party state or a 2 party. If your a 1 party, record all their calls. If your a 2 party, inform them at the beginning you are recording the call. Then you have some evidence against them should they ignore your letter.

• Like 2