mediation coming up. best steps of action?

squares

hello!

i have mediation coming up. and would like to any advice on what i should do during this. i am a little nervous. i denied charges and this is the the mediation the court set. i have not had time to prepare. 

the collection agency that is suing me is portfolio recovery. the amount is a little under 3000. thank you for any help it is greatly appreciated.

Ok saw your other thread. Just wanted to say....you had a pretrial first part of November, and received a continuance? What have you done in the last 5 weeks?

Someone suggested you should start discovery, have you done that?

I don't want to sound crass, but if you are serious about fighting this suit, we will help. If you come here days before a mediation, pretrial, et all and have done nothing to learn your rules of civil procedure for flordia, or what you should be doing to win, I think it will be difficult for you to win.

Nothing done since the last mediation, judge gave you 45 days.....you need to show since you denied the debt that you are making a good faith effort for the court to be able to say yes judge this is mine, or no judge, it's not mine, and I also think the JDB lacks standing. I have requested discovery, and am trying to figure it out.

The suit isn't going away, if you don't have time to do what needs to be done, you should settle. If you want to try and fight it, are willing to put in the time, we will help.