What would cause my husband to have 1 totally clean report?

I'm suspicious that something fishy is going on with my husband's Transunion report.  When we try to pull a 3 bureau report (from several sites) we get a message that theres no data in his TR report.  When Lexington Law pulls it they tell me he has a blank report except for 1 inquiry.  He has years of data on the other 2 bureaus.  I'm wondering what could cause this, and what do we do about it?  Thanks in advance...

Tried from annualcreditreport.com and I can't see the report at all.  Tried from some other 3 bureau site (cant recall the name) and got 2 of them and a "no data to report" from TU.  Signed up with lexington law (because I'm too busy and lazy for DIY) and they say his TU report is clean except for 1 inquiry.  I call bullsnot!  I had him call TU and they were supposedly putting his report in the mail to him.  It's been almost 3 weeks and no report......

@Teenameana - welp....I would just wait to see what TU sends Lexington.  It sounds a bit odd that the other three have info on them but not TU and I can only think that TU does not have his correct SS number - which is not all that uncommon unfortunately.   Make sure Lexington sends you copies of all his credit reports so you have them for your records and you can see what is really on them.   Are you planning on getting a loan soon?  If so, you can always ask the lender which bureau they pull from - most use Experian.