Notice of amended caption

Bren2722

Hello I lost and got a summary judgement against me, so I decided to call them and pay it off.  Well I did speak to the attorney representing the OC and she said she would call me back to schedule a payment plan and never did.  I have called her several times and left messages and no response from her.  I lost this case in August this year and yesterday i got in the mail a Notice of amended caption I dont really understand all this but it looks to me they want to add my husband to the judgment since we are married.  My question is why are they going thru all this hassle when I agreed to pay?! I have 10 days to respond to Notice of amended caption and application for and affidavit on entry of default as to John Doe(my husbands name).  Im lost :(

Did you acquire this debt while you were married? Az is a community property state, so they want to be able to collect from him in case you don't pay. If the debt was from before you married, you can oppose it.

Are you looking to pay on this in payments, or one big payment? You may be able to settle it for one big payment. Hard to do if they won't call you back.

Did you acquire this debt while you were married? Az is a community property state, so they want to be able to collect from him in case you don't pay. If the debt was from before you married, you can oppose it.

Are you looking to pay on this in payments, or one big payment? You may be able to settle it for one big payment. Hard to do if they won't call you back.

This acct was on my name only but yes we were married so I understand its community property.  I offered an amount and the plaintiffs attorney came back with a bigger amount which I agreed to pay in maybe 2 payments and she said she would talk to her client and see if they agreed and she has never called me back and Ive left at least 4 messages and no response.  I am willing to pay this debt so i dont understand.  Also do I have to respond to this court papers I got?  or just keep calling her to make the payment?  I wonder if they want to go after my husband to maybe garnish the whole amount?