NiaW

How long before sending new letters after deletions?

Hi guys! so...great news! I got 4 negative items deleted from my transunion credit report!! I'm so excited! I sent a letter to Experian as well with 3 items listed as "not mine" but they responded asking for my SSN, date of birth, utility bill, and address for the last 2 years. Aggravating! So i will have to resend all that information and try again. I haven't started with letters to equifax yet. Tried to get a free report from them but they won't send it. Tried twice. So I guess I will have to pay for it because I've already used up my free annual report. 

Anyway..so now I'm wondering... just want to make sure I'm not doing too much... Is there a time period that I need to wait until I send Transunion some more disputes for other negative items? Or can I go ahead and send another dispute letter now? The last one I sent had 4 negative items on it. So, I think I'll be safe and stick with 4 or 5 disputes on one letter so they don't say I'm sending "frivolous disputes" or whatever. Thanks!

• Like 1