Cut and Paste

calawyer

Hmmm...I just did a cut and paste from wikipedia for the following...

Roku (/ˈrk/ ROH-koo)[2] is an American, privately held, consumer electronics company that sells home digital media products. The company is based in Saratoga, California.[3] Roku manufactures a variety of digital media players that allow customers to access internet streamed video or audio services through televisions, including subscription-based services as well as services that are available through the receiver free of charge.

..................................................................................................

I'm using IE 9.  What browser do you have?

Ah...IE 11 really isn't ready for prime time.  I'm aware of other sites that don't behave properly.  There are problems with HTML5 and Javascript.

I beleive there is a "compatiblity" setting under Tools -> Internet Options.  In effect, it causes IE to run in IE7 or IE8 mode.  Maybe that will fix it.

UPDATE:  check out http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-9

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Allrighty then.  Against my better judgement, I updated my current machine to Windows 8 and then to Windows 8.1, which drug Internet Explorer 11 along with it.

So...now...I have trouble with cut and paste.  I've looked on Microsoft's MSDN site for a fix, and, at the moment at least, they're blaming it on a glitch in the IP Board software...but...they are investigating further.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...