secure

Credit disputes actually works

First I have to give a big thanks to this Board, its members and the admin and the staff, for helping me and people like me to clear our CRs. Am very grateful for all the advise and hrs & hrs of reading material and posts by the admin and the members. I have tried other boards too but keep coming back here coz I honestly think members in here post the most informative and sound advice posts, while other boards are busy increasing the cc portfolio and thus increasing their debts or talk about gardening all day.

I disputed 3 items on Equifax- 2 got deleted(collection accts), 1 remained- credit one, $0 balance ( falls off mid 2016)

Disputed 6 items on Experian- 3 got deleted(collection accts), 2 says not showing on current report, which is weird coz they were showing couple months ago & due to fall of on 2019. 1 remained & updated- credit one, $0 balance.

Disputed 6 items on Transunion- 2 got deleted(collection accts and credit one), 3 says not showing on current report, 1 no change, think they honestly mistakenly skipped that one & this collection acct only shows on Transunion.

My question is do I have to wait another 30 days to send another round of disputes?

Also do I send a letter demanding Transunion delete that one negative tradeline they over looked or just add that to another round of disputes?

Does anyone have any advice on how to remove credit one from the other two bureaus? Do I send another reason dispute or 623 letter?

I still have 10 more negatives across all three bureaus that am going to dispute. I haven't checked my fico scores yet as I have heard for the score to change, I have to wait like 30-45 days since the negatives got deleted. Any advice , help would be appreciated. Thanks.

@secure -

My question is do I have to wait another 30 days to send another round of disputes?

Also do I send a letter demanding Transunion delete that one negative tradeline they over looked or just add that to another round of disputes?

Yes - I would suggest to wait another 30 days before sending off another round.

Just add the one they overlooked on to your next round of disputes.

Have you disputed your addresses on your credit report?  Sometimes this is helpful because the CRAs do an address match with your accounts.  I would definitely try and do that before sending in any more disputes.