abstruse

TRANSUNION INVESTIGATION COMPLETE

More good news!

Transunion has concluded their investigation of my dispute. Only 4 bad tradelines remain on my credit file. YAY!

What now? 

I know I can re-dispute the tradeline for a CA because have incorrect last 4 digit of SSN. But the OC is still reporting this tradeline. What are my chances of getting both removed with the information CA gave me?

Another CA has a medical bill that I DV'd them on but have yet to receive anything. I sent the hospital a letter too. I am considering writing to the president/chairman of the hospital's board regarding my case. Is this a good idea?

The last tradeline on my credit is from CA that I sent a refuse to pay letter to because it's SOL. So I just have to live with that until it drops off next year.

By the way, what is "NEW INFORMATION" category as a result of their investigation?

Thanks! 

@abstruse First of all, congrats!  

What now? 

I know I can re-dispute the tradeline for a CA because have incorrect last 4 digit of SSN. But the OC is still reporting this tradeline. What are my chances of getting both removed with the information CA gave me?

Your chances are excellent, especially if you have not disputed the CA on your credit report.  

Can you view an updated version of your credit report?  You might try the "dispute online" features offered by the CRAs - in order to dispute they have to show you your updated credit report.