Win Against Cap 1

Dagwood

Recently I settled original Cap One suit. They sued. I fought back with counter suit, discovery and procedures learned from this site and it's members

I want to take a moment to thank all you. Anon Amos, BV80 and Credator. Your advise and help was invaluable. It was liking having my own legal "think tank". You guys gave me me info, case law, research and arguments to use in my .case. Just to read you guys discussing different strategies was great.

Again I thank all of you that stuck by me, even through my ignorance on some issues and continued to help me WIN

• Like 7

Congratulations!!  ::USA::  Since it was an OC Double Congrats!!!!!!!!   ::USA::  ::USA::

Stick around and help others in your situation when you get a chance. It would be really helpful if you could summarize your case in an outline form. Beating an OC is much more of an accomplishment and less of that type of information is available. No need for personal information. Just an estimate of the amount, how long it was away from the SOL, the law firm they used and the steps it took to defeat them. 

::allhail::

I know that I had no presence whatsoever on this site, but seeing threads like these make me feel more confident in my case, albeit absent, let alone mysteriously hanging above me.

Congrats on your win! From what I have understood, OC's are pretty tough to beat, so that is a job well done!