HELP....Autovest court summons in Illinois

Hello,

I am a new member and am looking for whatever help I can get.  Today I was served a summons from Autovest LLC due to a vehicle repossession I had roughly 3 years ago.  I have to appear in court 3/25/2014, just trying to get some things figured out.  Vehicle was purchased in 4/2006 for $15,219.65 plus interest for a total of $25,104.24 and financed through Wells Fargo.  I struggled making payments at which it was repossessed on January  25th 2011.  According to the paperwork I received the balance leftover is $1,986.23 plus $1,405.54 in fees.  I have been doing some research and have seen some people talking about a 60% rule in Illinois and am not sure what the details are to this.  If anyone has any tips or things I should look at I would really appreciate it.  I know I was never notified of the sale and also never received my property or plates back. Also, would it be wise to contact the attorney who is handling the case for autovest????