Jump to content

Help Please - Satisfied Judgement


Recommended Posts

I am looking for info regarding satisfaction of Judgement and vacating/removal from my credit report.


I have a judgement by the state of California. Sacramento Superior Court. Its been paid for two years. I paid it the day I found out it even existed. $500 dollars overpayment from EDD Unemployment. Not even a big deal. Its been paid since day one but It doesnt even show on my credit report as paid it just shows as a record with no status.


I contacted the court and they said its satisfied but if I want certified copies to prove this, they will run me 25 bucks a piece. If I send these certified copies to the bureaus then they will update the judgement to show paid in full..


Is there anyway I can get it removed completely? 


Thank you for your help if you have any. 


Please let me know Thank you.  


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.