Help Please - Satisfied Judgement

thomasjamestjd

I am looking for info regarding satisfaction of Judgement and vacating/removal from my credit report.

I have a judgement by the state of California. Sacramento Superior Court. Its been paid for two years. I paid it the day I found out it even existed. $500 dollars overpayment from EDD Unemployment. Not even a big deal. Its been paid since day one but It doesnt even show on my credit report as paid it just shows as a record with no status.

I contacted the court and they said its satisfied but if I want certified copies to prove this, they will run me 25 bucks a piece. If I send these certified copies to the bureaus then they will update the judgement to show paid in full..

Is there anyway I can get it removed completely? 

Thank you for your help if you have any. 

Please let me know Thank you.  

• 2 weeks later...