Sign in to follow this  
credit2011

LAW FIRM RERESENTING CACHE RESPONDS TO DV

They responded with a copy of my credit report in full showing the OC reporting notated- and a copy of   a statement about 1 1/2 years old.

The letter states the balance- but I had originally disputed the balance on my OC and the OC sent me back a letter stating they no longer own the account. THen I get a letter from the law firm representing Cache.

Dont have funds to settle and won't settle.

What should I do wait to see if they go further?

I would ignore them (until they file suit) in the mean start learning how to defend a lawsuit. CACH is the worst of the bottom feeders, they will put up a fight but can be beat.

They responded with a copy of my credit report in full showing the OC reporting notated- and a copy of   a statement about 1 1/2 years old.

The letter states the balance- but I had originally disputed the balance on my OC and the OC sent me back a letter stating they no longer own the account. THen I get a letter from the law firm representing Cache.

@credit2011

What has been going on these past 9 months?

Have you had any further contact from anybody at all regarding this alleged debt?

Thinking of you and wishing you glad tidings, with one less stressor at this year's end!

Please, share an update, even if it is "no news", that'll be good news, (compared to news that they went ahead and filed a complaint, served you with a summons and you haven't been back to benefit from the boundless positive energies, sage wisdom, learned expertise, and countless successful peers' experiences in cases just like yours.

Looking forward to reading from you soon!

Warmly,

Dont have funds to settle and won't settle.

What should I do wait to see if they go further?

@credit2011

Did the amounts in the copy of the CR and statement correspond with the amount they requested?