Being sued by Midland in MI

Looking for a little assistance please. Being sued by Midalnd, assignee of Chase, by Stillman in Michigan.

Poured through some other theads and have recieved some great advise on how to proceed. I know I need to attach my own affidavit with my answer. However, I am having an issue with drafting my answer. The complaint is very short and have seen nothing comparable on this site to use:

COMPLAINT

...states as follows:

1. The defendant herein is indebted upon open account or pursuant to contract, and defendant accepted same.

(original acct number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

2. Performance has been completed and defendant agreed to pay the account.

3. There is presently due owing, over and above all legal counter claims, the sum of $4xxx.xx

4. Plaintiff requests judgement for $4xxx.xx plus post-filing interest, costs, and any sundry costs and/or attorneys'

fees allowable bt statute or court rule.

ATTACHED AFFIDAVIT FROM MIDLAND

1.    .....Plaintiff is current owner of and/or successor to, the obligation sued upon, and was assigned all the rights, titles, and interest

to defendants Chase Bank acct xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have access to and reviewed the records pertaining to this account and am

authorized to make this affidavit on behalf of plaintiff.

2. MCM's records show deendant owes a balance of $4xxx.xx

signed Dec 10

rec'd by court Feb 10

Any suggestions on answering the (4) lines of the complaint would be greatly appreciated.