cowboycomedian

Answering Request for Admission - strange questions

Clydesmom, here is an update -- I tried to contact all four law firms that you listed.  The first has not responded.  The second called me back so I emailed the documents in the case, and have not been able to reach them since.  The third has a form on their website that you have to fill out that is very specific, but it only has creditor harassment as an option, not creditor lawsuit.  The fourth has a nonexistent website.  I can see why the JDBs feel so confident suing anyone and everyone -- it is almost impossible to get help fighting back.

Clydesmom, here is an update -- I tried to contact all four law firms that you listed.  The first has not responded.  The second called me back so I emailed the documents in the case, and have not been able to reach them since.  The third has a form on their website that you have to fill out that is very specific, but it only has creditor harassment as an option, not creditor lawsuit.  The fourth has a nonexistent website.  I can see why the JDBs feel so confident suing anyone and everyone -- it is almost impossible to get help fighting back.

Give it a day or two.  Even though you faxed the documents it isn't like they don't have other cases and are going to drop everything just to look at your case.  I realize to you it is urgent but they do this every day.   When is your RFA, Rogs etc due?  

One more lawyer you can check with is www.fairusenotabuse.com they are also very popular and do a great job.  You can also google Steve Koval he is another attorney that does FCDPA and has a class action suit against Hanna right now that he just filed.    

Contact KingJames, here is a thread to his defeat of a junk debt buyer in Georgia.

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/321005-i-recently-defended-a-lawsuit-vs-calvary-in-georgia/

You can do it by yourself however, you need to post all the specifics of your case redacting any personal info.

Please go here and post the questions and answers back in this thread:

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/242744-qs-to-answer-when-posting-in-this-forum-please-read/