Tds

What to except next? State of Oregon

Hello:

I went to the courthouse today and filed the Motion to Compel Arbitration/Stay with (JAMS). Also, filed a objection from Arbitration from our "local mandatory arbitration".  Then sent a certified copy to the plaintiffs attorney.

What should I expect now from the other side?  If they response to my MOTION, what is that called, and what do I do next? I am sure they will try to object.. 

Any heads up?

Thanks to everyone in advance, 

Tsingh

Don't count on anything and start preparing your Defense as if this never happened. Washington County is Corrupt and all they want is more money from both you and the law firm DNGPC.  If it goes to outside Arbitration they lose a lot of potential revenue. Some have succeeded, most don't. 

Object to everything in writing and admit nothing but you name and address,

HP

• Like 1

Don't count on anything and start preparing your Defense as if this never happened. Washington County is Corrupt and all they want is more money from both you and the law firm DNGPC.  If it goes to outside Arbitration they lose a lot of potential revenue. Some have succeeded, most don't. 

HP

I am going to file everything asking for a fee waiver.. Maybe they will consider me a nuisance, and throw me a bone.. 

Yes sir, I have denied everything. Haven't' received my requests for anything as of now. I send my request for Production and admission on 3-11-2014. I know what they will send me as i have been reviewing everyone else. 

Only thing I will admit to is my name, and if I live in a certain county. If they ask if my last 4 ssn is 1234- I will object as its irrelevant, and invasion of my privacy. 

HP

@Huey Pilot,

Any chance you know of an Oregon case reference where people succeeded in moving the case into private arbitration than tsingh can point to during a Hearing with the Court?

Thanks