Experian class action

We are investigating credit reporting practices by Experian that we believe violate the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”). Please fill out the form below to help us investigate these practices. We will follow up directly with you via email.

http://www.baxterlaw.com/experian-disputes

Lets get them what they deserve 

Can you clarify exactly what they have violated in particular?

For myself:  I sent a notarized affidavit to them stating that I had never made a payment to a JDB because EX kept "verifying" via rubber stamp method that the trade line was accurate.  Once they got the sworn affidavit from my attorney they moved my credit file to "special handling" and now I cannot access my credit report unless I go through ONE guy at EX who handles "special" files and he never answers his phone or returns messages.  So effectively they have locked me out of information that by law I am entitled to receive.  

NONE of the other credit bureaus did this when they got my affidavit.

For myself:  I sent a notarized affidavit to them stating that I had never made a payment to a JDB because EX kept "verifying" via rubber stamp method that the trade line was accurate.  Once they got the sworn affidavit from my attorney they moved my credit file to "special handling" and now I cannot access my credit report unless I go through ONE guy at EX who handles "special" files and he never answers his phone or returns messages.  So effectively they have locked me out of information that by law I am entitled to receive.  

NONE of the other credit bureaus did this when they got my affidavit.

In my experience, if the notarized affidavit comes from a consumer, they just ignore the content of the affidavit.

In my experience EX appears unconcerned with the law as it applies to them (perhaps the law doesn't really apply to them as we may wish it to) .

A quick scan of the most cited cases listing EX as defendants on google scholar indicated that they routinely prevailed. Not a fun party to name as a defendant IMHO.

In my experience, if the notarized affidavit comes from a consumer, they just ignore the content of the affidavit.

In my experience EX appears unconcerned with the law as it applies to them (perhaps the law doesn't really apply to them as we may wish it to) .

A quick scan of the most cited cases listing EX as defendants on google scholar indicated that they routinely prevailed. Not a fun party to name as a defendant IMHO.

While I gave the affidavit, the attorney's office sent it to EX.  The one time I managed to speak to "special" guy I was told the reason my file was now locked was because I got an attorney.  He would answer no other questions.

Hmmm I see, class action great of all of us consumers, but why not file individually for damages. Class action  if you win, the deed gets told to consumers and sets a precedence, but as far as compensation, I would think it would not be so much. If this  prevents you from access to fixing other issues on your report or viewing it to make sure there are no errors, that is worth  a lifetime of income in monetary damages.